The website needed guidance and assistance with marketing their brand in a way that didn’t incur penalisations from search engines such as Google. Ranking and traffic had vanished and the overall outlook was far from ideal.
- To pinpoint the issues that had led to the penalisation of the website.
- To recover it from Google’s penalty.
- Working on improving the user experience.
- Improving the way keywords are ranked.
- Improve traffic and revenue to the website.
- Checks were carried out to find out which Google updates are affecting the website
- Performed a full website audit
- Performed a link detox and removed spam links
- Redesigned the whole website to improve the user experience
- Performed an analysis on their competitors, determining what works and what doesn’t
Increase in site visitors by195.51%
Increase in transactions by160%
Growth in revenue of160.30%
- The website was recovered from Google penalty
- Majority of the keywords start ranking on the first page
- There has been an increase in site visitors by 195.51%
- There has been an increase in transactions by 160%
- There has also been a revenue e growth of 160.30%