The Montcalm Hotels
Boasting a prestigious collection of luxury-focused hotels across Central London, the Montcalm Group wasn’t maximising the total revenue possible from its online presence (and, therefore, from its overall business) because it was dependent on third-party online travel agencies (OTAs) to bring in bookings to each of its properties. What was needed was an overhaul of its online offerings to drive up its bookings and increase its bottom-line revenues.
- Booking engine – implement our Booking Direct service to handle the hotels’ reservations via their own websites
- Affiliate marketing – expose and promote the Montcalm brand (and that of its properties) to potential bookers through affiliate publishers
- Meta search, social media and video marketing – enact aggressive campaigns so potential bookers are driven to and discover each hotel’s profile page
- SEO – via search engine optimisation, optimise the individual websites to ensure they rank as highly as possible in online search results when visitors input relevant keywords
- PPC – via pay-per-click advertising, generate display- and remarketing-campaigns to dramatically increase traffic to the client’s various websites.
- Booking engine – conversions shot up at a huge rate, resulting in major revenue increases and, naturally, commission savings on OTAs, all thanks to the efficiency, effectiveness, reliability and versatility of Booking Direct. Affiliate marketing – this programme has now established itself as one of the key revenue drivers for the client.
- Meta search, SEO, PPC, social media and video marketing – each campaign has proved fundamentally successful (many of them ongoing successes) in boosting the brand awareness of each hotel and the overall group, and so their customer reach.